Vanessa Vaile's notes: This site is setup to give you an overview of a book, "Great Ways to Integrate Technology in the Classroom-21st Century Curriculum: Activities That Will Keep Your Students Engaged". It is intended to help teachers integrate technology into their curriculum.
- Social Media and Learning, Part 1: Social Bookmarking, Social Filesharing and Social Networking, http://www.c4lpt.co.uk/articles/sml1.html
- What is Social Bookmarking and what can it do for you: http://webtrends.about.com/od/socialbookmarking101/p/aboutsocialtags.htm
- Social bookmarking and strategies for interactive learning: http://kb.blackboard.com/display/SCLR/Social+Bookmarking+Strategies+for+Interactive+Learning
- About Delicious: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delicious_(website)
- http://www.delicious.com/vcrary/teaching and http://www.delicious.com/vcrary/esl
Delivered by Delicious.com: the tastiest bookmarks on the web