- Writeboard is web based document that you can work on alone or with others.
- OurStory tool uses a timeline to help you write your stories and adds pictures, videos and text. Send it others via mail or share it on different social networking sites.
- At StoryBird, create your own stories using existing drawings.
- TheStoryStarter has more than 1 million story starters and prompts for all ages. This tool is great to start a narrative story. Choose a starter that interests you and write your own.
- WhatifQuestions asks you “What if?” questions to generate your own story.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Tell Your Stories Through Writing
“One can’t believe impossible things” said Alice. “I daresay you haven’t had much practice” said the queen
The post continues, "Writing has always been a challenging and an overwhelming task," but identifies children as the group having difficulties. Adult and young adult learners often find writing even more difficult. Would you as older writers and L2 learners, find the storytelling tools a help to writing or another obstacle, this one technical?
Take look at the ones reviewed here. Try them out. Let us know what you think.
“You are not the same as you were before. You are much more… muchier now” said the Mad Hatter to Alice.Tell Your Stories Through Writing, Ozge Karaoglu's Blog